Robertson Mini SR 71 Pulley
- Can be used as a self-belay or with a belayer.
- Requires the operator to maintain control of the tail at all times.
- Pulley made of hardened steel sheaves and sealed ball bearings
- Single pin can accept up to a ⅝" (15.9mm) rope.
- Two pin can accept up to a ½" (12.7mm) rope.
NFPA 1983-2012 Section 18.104.22.168 Pulley Performance Requirements - General Use
Minimum 3 sigma breaking strength (3σ MBS) of not less than 36 kN (8,093 lbs)
At this time we only ship products to customers within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.