Robertson Mini SR 71 Pulley
- Can be used as a self-belay or with a belayer.
- Requires the operator to maintain control of the tail at all times.
- Pulley made of hardened steel sheaves and sealed ball bearings
- Single pin can accept up to a ⅝" (15.9mm) rope.
- Two pin can accept up to a ½" (12.7mm) rope.
NFPA 1983-2012 Section 188.8.131.52 Pulley Performance Requirements - General Use
Minimum 3 sigma breaking strength (3σ MBS) of not less than 36 kN (8,093 lbs)
If you're a tax exempt organization contact us directly at (608) 526-3288 or email us. Please do not purchase through our online store. We are unable to refund tax.
At this time we only ship products to customers within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.