Head Rush Technologies Gorilla Rope (50m)
The Gorilla Rope was meticulously designed to include the following features:
- High strength to weight ratio due to the specially engineered core.
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing maintains integrity under friction.
- Stretch-resistant construction keeps the line intact with minimal elongation.
- Flexible design that stays strong regardless of pulley or block size.
- Slip-resistant outer sheathing is designed to decrease knot slippage.
- Water-resistant core and outer sheathing are optimal for outdoor use.
- Fade-resistant materials keep colors vibrant in the sun and rain, looking better for longer.
- Lightweight construction means the rope can go wherever it's needed.
While the Gorilla Rope is designed to work with the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, its high-quality design is also perfect for climbing, camping, backpacking, sailing, knot tying competitions, and any other adventure or industrial activity requiring durability, strength, and maximum performance.
Available Lengths: 50 meters, 100 meters, and 200 meters.
If you're a tax exempt organization contact us directly at (608) 526-3288 or email us. Please do not purchase through our online store. We are unable to refund tax.
At this time we only ship products to customers within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.