Head Rush Technologies Gorilla Rope (50m)
The Gorilla Rope was meticulously designed to include the following features:
- High strength to weight ratio due to the specially engineered core.
- Abrasion-resistant sheathing maintains integrity under friction.
- Stretch-resistant construction keeps the line intact with minimal elongation.
- Flexible design that stays strong regardless of pulley or block size.
- Slip-resistant outer sheathing is designed to decrease knot slippage.
- Water-resistant core and outer sheathing are optimal for outdoor use.
- Fade-resistant materials keep colors vibrant in the sun and rain, looking better for longer.
- Lightweight construction means the rope can go wherever it's needed.
While the Gorilla Rope is designed to work with the zipSTOP Zip Line Brake, its high-quality design is also perfect for climbing, camping, backpacking, sailing, knot tying competitions, and any other adventure or industrial activity requiring durability, strength, and maximum performance.
Available Lengths: 50 meters, 100 meters, and 200 meters.
At this time we only ship products to customers within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.