Petzl BOREO Helmet
The Boreo helmet is a rugged helmet. Its hard outer shell is impact and scratch resistant for optimal durability, plus the hybrid construction with a thick ABS shell, an EPP foam liner, and an EPS foam liner makes it compact on the head. The soft headband conforms perfectly to the shape of the head and folds into the shell for storage and transportation.
The Boreo's head-covering design gives optimal protection against lateral, front, and rear impact:
- Carries Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION product label.
- Head-covering shape, lower in the rear, offers reinforced protection.
It's versatile, for a variety of activities:
- Suitable for climbing, mountaineering, caving, via ferrata, canyoning, etc.
- Four clips for headlamp attachment.
- Compatible with the VIZION eye shield.
- ABS Shell
- Expanded Polypropylene (EPP) Liner
- Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Liner
- Polyester Webbing
CE EN 12492, UIAA
Available Sizes: Small / Medium, and Medium / Large.